March 13, 2023
Location: North Vancouver
Haywoodgolf is looking for a part-time candidate to join our team as a Golf Club QA Specialist. The ideal candidate will be both detailed and motivated with a passion for golf. This candidate will be responsible for the final stages of golf club building, inspection and packing.
- Proper installation of grips and stickers
- Ensure that all clubs are free of blemishes and have been cleaned properly
- Final check that target specs are met
- Maintain detail documentation of the build for future reference
- Communication with Club Builders to confirm any additional details
- Assist with any other tasks and functions of the Build Shop including inventory transfers, inventory accounting along with other general tasks/duties that may be required.
- Previous golf club repair work experience is preferred, but willing to train the right candidate.
- Must have an attention for details to ensure nothing is missed
- Physical stamina to stand for extended periods of time (up to 8 hours), squat, reach, and lift objects up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Compensation and Time Requirements:
- The selected candidate will be available on a part-time basis starting with 2 days per week (16 hours per week) with the potential to increase hours depending on need.
- Candidate will start at $20/hr
- Haywood Swag (Shirts, hoodies, hats)
- On site beverages, snacks, occasional lunches
- Use of golf simulator with approval after 3 months of successful work.
Please send a cover letter and CV/Resume to email@example.com